PP-3 & Roof-Nek
Roof-Pro's PP-3 & Roof-Nek risers provide the build team with a pre-fabricated detail, which offers a consistent level of quality and design for weather-proofing penetrations for pipe and cable entry in flat roof plant areas.
They avoid DIY attempts often seen on-site that become weather-proofing nightmares, and clearly define the space and route available for pipe and cable entry.
The PP-3 & Roof-Nek offer increased assurance that cable and pipe entry points can be effectively water-proofed and insulated by the roofing team.
Once installed and weathered, the building is immediately water-tight and the M&E contractors can, as and when necessary, gain access to the riser by temporarily removing the lid.
The design facilitates easy access to run cable and pipes through the mid-section into or out of the building.
The pipes and cables also exit the riser detail at the ideal height to be supported by Roof-Pro's pipe and cable supports, and therefore allow for future roof maintenance access under the building services.
The PP-3 unit provides a water-tight entry point to run larger cables and pipes into your building.
The PP-3 is the larger of the two riser details, and is available in 3 standard sizes, with bespoke sizes available upon request.
- Powder coated aluminium finish – for added durability
- Pre-primed base section – for quick installation into the waterproofing membrane
- Cover flashing – deep enough to permit vertical insulation
- Removable access lid – gives clear working access for M&E contractors
- Aluminium pull-out panel – cut without risk of corrosion to services profile for added weather protection
- Future-proof – the upstand height allows for future waterproofing under services, without the need for costly de-commissioning
- Protective cowl – projects over vertical aperture for increased weather protection.
Our 3 standard sizes can be delivered to site next-day:
- PP-3 1875: (180mm high x 755mm wide vertical aperture)
- PP-3 3040: (300mm high x 400mm wide vertical aperture)
- PP-3 2020: (200mm high x 200mm wide vertical aperture).
Bespoke sizes of PP-3 risers are available upon request.
Based on the same principle as the PP-3, the Roof-Nek is available in one standard size.
The internal diameter of the Roof-Nek is 52mm.
This product is the ideal solution for ensuring that small cable and pipe entry points are water-tight.
- A spun aluminium base
- Large area to bond to the waterproofing
- Detachable lid for ease of access
- Allows sufficient clearance for future re-roofing under existing services
- A pipe/cable port plate with knock-out holes.