Our World-Class Team
Roof-Pro offers a full design and engineering service to consultants and contractors from the earliest design stages until installation to help them make the right decisions.
Roof-Pro has a dedicated team of Technical Sales Managers and Surveyors, who can meet with you in your offices or on-site as and when required.
We base our expertise on over 18 years of experience providing free-standing supports for building services on flat roofs and our integrated roofing products, such as rainwater refurbishment outlets and penetration risers.
We work on both new-build and refurbishment projects across all industry sectors and have worked on many key projects, including: major shopping centres, commercial, healthcare, education, and industrial projects.
Our Sales and Estimating Teams will provide you with all the information that you require, ensuring a simple, successful and cost-effective installation of our support solutions.
- Technical Support: via our nationwide team of Technical Sales Managers
- Surveying: site visits to evaluate your needs and to detail your individual project requirements
- Estimating: detailed project costing, including all relevant designs
- Calculations: an engineered assessment of the building services stability and load management
- CAD: co-ordinated project drawings that show how our solution will operate
- Co-ordination: with all key members of the project team
- Supply and delivery: working closely with our logistics partners, we achieve market-leading lead-times, especially when it comes to the supply and delivery of bespoke solutions, ensuring that your goods arrive on-time
- Three-Point Certification for our support solutions, which ensures that your design criteria has been followed to the letter
- 20 Year Warranty for all of our Three-Point Certified solutions
- O&M documentation with liaison and consultation on long-term maintenance issues and re-roofing requirements.
Roof-Pro operates primarily across the UK and Ireland, but we are more than happy to consider and advise on projects on a global scale.
Please contact your local Technical Sales Manager to discuss your project in more detail, or send your enquiry to: email@example.com